The Points and Rewards Program has been discontinued until further notice.
If you are wondering what’s with the points and rewards then here is the explanation.
Kris Rhoades is giving you 5% of your purchases back in rewards.
I’m calling them Kris’ Kredits.
- Each $1 you spend gets you 1 kredit.
- For every kredit you collect you can redeem it for $.05 off a future purchase or actually 20 kredits = $1 towards a future purchase. That’s equivalent to 5% cash back. (Hey, the credit card companies only give you 1.5% back!)
- There is no cash value for kredits other than redeeming them towards a future purchase.
- You can wait to save up the kredits or you can use them as you get them.
- Kredits will not expire.
- Kredits are only available for purchases made on the website and are not applicable to custom digitizing services.
There are other ways you can add to your kredits.
When you leave an honest review on the website about one of the products you have purchased you will automatically receive 5 kredits. You must be a verified owner of the design to qualify for the kredit. Only one review per product is eligible for kredits. If you include a photograph of the design stitched out or modeled in use if possible I may give you some bonus kredits. Please note: Reviews are not posted on the site until they are approved by an admin so your review may not show up on the website right away.
If you see a post in a facebook group of someone in search of a design that you know is available on my website and you post a link to the actual page on my site as a comment to their post to let them know where to get the design I will manually award you some bonus kredits. You must post a link to the actual page, not just to my website. The amount of kredits will be determined individually, especially whether any admin or I have commented on the post already. You also must TAG my personal facebook account in the comment for me to see the link. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ALLOWED TO COMMENT LINKS BEFORE YOU DO as some groups don’t allow this. I am not responsible if you get banned from a group for posting links when they are not allowed.
A list of the kredits you have received and redeemed are on your “my account” page.
This program is subject to change or be discontinued without further notice.